Toribash
Original Post
[DSC]The-Wolves
(this is the story about the wolves)

It was for verry long time ago a toribash wolf was alive in the toribash world,Hes name was Wolfgun.WolfGun was hunted of verry much people.And no one had never never never even been close to catch him.Then one day he was meet a man that dident want to hunt him.So every day in a cuple moths the nice man gived food and water to wolfgun.Then somthing terrible happend,the people that hunted WolfGun did see that the nice man went out in the woods with water and meat,So they decided to kill him.Next day the nice man was exactly ded,So when WolfGun waited for him in the woods a hunter came ant started to shoot at him,AND chaise him.But next day one of the other hunter find that hunter,but only hes body. it was hanging outside of the hunters house,the head did the find in a bush on the backyard,on the ground it was typed with blood ¨do not ever mess with the Wolves agien¨.afetr that the wolves started to be more and more and it did become familys and familys,but we still need youre help to make the wolves king of the woods agien.so join this clan if u want to help.
After that the hunters never hunted Wolves agien and

To Apply Fill Out This Application

In game name-
Belt-

Best Mod-
and any other stuff-

members:
Ldr:WolfGun
Co-Leader:bluwolf
other members:toripro6
you can edit your post to fix the spelling, and you should ask an admin to move that to Clan discussion for you
Wrong place and I hope you have 50,000 tc.
I'm on a quest to make a clan that will rival the power of [rawr] any name ideas? PM me
Bit of advice, there isn't much point starting a clan when you have only been here a matter of weeks. For obvious reasons. If you aren't capable of posting your [DSC] in the right section I highly doubt you can run a clan. Moved to Clan Discussion, where I suggest you read the rules.
Originally Posted by WolfGun View Post
srry for my spelling i was rush i did it in 10 min!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you want your clan to be succesful, and be known in the Toribash Community as a good clan leader, why would ou even say that. Just simply re-read and fix your post.
Originally Posted by WolfGun;1917452

[SIZE=3
To Apply[/SIZE] Fill Out This Application

In game name-
Belt-
Best Mod-
and any other stuff-

Wow.... This came exactly from my [DSC] thread here the link if you wanna look.

Not that it matters that much but I thought he should of spent more time on making his stuff original.
Adidas
-All day I dream about soccer.