Ranking
Original Post
1000 booster is a rip off compared to other boosters.
well.

1000 booster is a rip off.

reason behind that?

3 months (approx 12 weeks) for a 200 booster is $52.

1 week for a 1000 booster is $100.

So... if you won 50 matches in a week on average, your 1000 booster would earn you 50000 credits.

If you won 50 matches a week for 3 months on a 200 booster you would win about 120000.

Meaning for the same amount of wins a week, with the cheaper 3 month 200 booster you would be better off.

You save $48 and get more than double credits.

Rip off? I think so.
dude you could easily wins like 200+ matches a week
TeamSambo - [ R A W R ] - BnW

Easy solution don't buy it.
"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend."
-U.S. Army Training Notice
*breaks door*
What if you're diagnosed with a terminal illness and you have one week to live? I mean, I probably wouldn't spend it playing Toribash, but some others might, and think of how they'd be disadvantaged if we didn't have a x-1000 toribooster!
[22:26] million: someday, we're gonna destroy space-time
[22:26] million: I'd like to be partly responsible
It took you this long to recognize the bad deal?
It's not that inconspicuous.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then
<Ownzilas> Half PID's dick.

I think the point of the 1000 booster is just to get some quick cash.
Sure you'd end up with more money in the long run with a smaller booster, but having the 1000 booster would really motivate you to play much more, and you would have the cash in 1/13th of the time.
Originally Posted by kwOmp View Post
I think the point of the 1000 booster is just to get some quick cash.
Sure you'd end up with more money in the long run with a smaller booster, but having the 1000 booster would really motivate you to play much more, and you would have the cash in 1/13th of the time.

Yea, I agree. Supposedly the advantage of the 1000 Booster is that you can make Tc quickly.

Anyway, with two two-month 50 Boosters, I could make 140000 in four months for Ѓ9, or even as much as 196000.
I once calculated all this, or at least wanted to get some in depth computations...

Its all based on many factors:

Value of time spent
Cost of toribooster
Win percentage

Also other variables would change the final "value" of a toribooster from one person to another.

Take what you see as top value, and don't worry about the rest...
"Splint Chesthair" - Is my real name.
the 1000 toribooster is the ultimate booster for a toribash fanatic who plays everyday

the more u play the better this booster gets