Ranking
Originally Posted by Lume View Post
I've been playing the game with two other people and neither of us were forced OR have it on our computer.

Did you download it using the Dragon Nest Downloader.exe?
Because it doesn't explicitly tell you you're using Pando Media Booster (apart from in a loading bar) unless you read the conditions.
(It says it on the screen where it offers "Agree" or "Cancel".)

Granted, you can download it without the DND from a direct link, so you're right on it not forcing you. Apologies there.
Last edited by 4zb41; Jul 27, 2011 at 04:23 AM.
I'm not exactly sure, I think I did download it from the nest downloader but I have nothing on my computer involving pando media booster. :v
looks like a more childish version of Vindictus
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
looks like a more childish version of Vindictus

Wouldn't be best to judge a game without playing it, I enjoy this tons more then Vindictus and I noticed nearly no similarities except for the hack-and-slash style.
I see

I'll give it a whirl some time
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
Well I got around to playing it and thankfully it was exactly how I expected it to be.

Seems to have a few similarities with Spiral Knights, which was also welcome, although I have a sneaking suspicion that the stuff i'll be required to buy is more of that PWR stuff to go into dungeons/instances.

Also I have absolutely no idea where the dragon vault is so I can get my "gifts".
And so far the majority of the equipment i've found is for every class but mine D:

EDIT: Nope, seems you have to pay for costume items. Also i'm stupid and the dragon vault has been staring me in the whole time :|
Last edited by 4zb41; Jul 27, 2011 at 10:47 AM.
Originally Posted by 4zb41 View Post
Well I got around to playing it and thankfully it was exactly how I expected it to be.

Seems to have a few similarities with Spiral Knights, which was also welcome, although I have a sneaking suspicion that the stuff i'll be required to buy is more of that PWR stuff to go into dungeons/instances.

Also I have absolutely no idea where the dragon vault is so I can get my "gifts".
And so far the majority of the equipment i've found is for every class but mine D:

EDIT: Nope, seems you have to pay for costume items. Also i'm stupid and the dragon vault has been staring me in the whole time :|

You'll be able to buy costumes in-game later on, so far you cannot renew power and it will be like that for a while. The only things you can buy are things like HP potions, skin colours and hair colours. You can't even buy costumes yet :o
The FAQ said that PWR (which stood for Empowerment Points or something) regenerates daily. Although i've yet to see if that's true/been implemented yet.
It does regenerate daily, what I meant is that is the only way TO get more of it, you cannot buy items with in-game currency/real money like in spiral knights. o: