Ranking
Original Post
Hellgate London, the first non-generic MMO since World of Warcraft
Hellgate: London is a role-playing game (RPG) which has some first-person shooter (FPS) elements in a post-apocalyptic setting. Gameplay is based heavily on the character's stats, as per role-playing games. The FPS element of Hellgate: London will be seen in the Hunter faction and will require some skill to use. Soft-aim will be included in the game as a form of aim assistance.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hellgate:_London for more details.

the type of shit you'll have to shoot, stab, or blast as you start the game.

Classes

Cinematic Trailer

Early Gameplay

Player list:

sid: bro_sid
BishopONE: PopesonRopes

download the game at http://hellgate.t3fun.com/Home/Home.aspx
Last edited by sid; Jul 31, 2011 at 12:11 AM.
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
Hey wait, I bought this game a couple of years ago and then they shut their servers down.
So what happened, have they re-released the game and put the servers back up again?

I had a Hunter Class dude, and the game was significantly more difficult than when I played as the Blademaster.
The FPS mechanics are pretty useless though, since the only real bonus they get over other classes is more ranged damage and various long range weapons (which doesn't quite add up to the damage of a blademaster at any rate :P)
Last edited by 4zb41; Jul 30, 2011 at 07:31 AM.
yeah, the game was re-released, rebalanced, remodeled, and the fps is a repist now.

oh, no lag whatsoever
I have the old version somewhere around my house, can I use it to play this or what?
Σ
I don't know if it was just the week I was playing it or if it's still like this but the game servers were EXTREMELY laggy.
Lume: whatever lag you had in the old version, this version won't even twitch a little.
Originally Posted by Tart View Post
I have the old version somewhere around my house, can I use it to play this or what?

It's free.
Can you buy power in this game?
Looks pretty cool, but people that can pay for bonus strength turns me away from a game.
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ