Ranking
Alright well, I'm going to start posting my work schedule here so that you guys can know what times I'm available. Any who Goodnight everyone.

Alright here's my work schedule for next week.

Sun: Off
Mon - Tue: 23:00 to 4:00
Wed: 14:00 - 19:00
Thurs: 14:00 - 19:00
Fri: 14:00 - 19:00
Sat: 14:00 - 19:00

Oh and my time is currently GMT -6:00. Once daylight savings is over it'll go back to -7:00
Last edited by JNRiot; Feb 19, 2016 at 10:44 PM.
I am an Otaku, I am Neet Employed, I am... NYAN GOD!!!!
hi souk!
also dang jn you lucky fucker :P you get to sleep 1 hour more
dang, why can't india have DST
also, my finals are soon (4 days left) so i might be inactive for a while
Graft.
Oh man, good luck with your finals Graft.

I am available almost everyday besides mid day Monday-Friday for school.

If you want to get my attention, the best way is to message me on steam ([GK]Spooky/Sukiyo) or Skype.
Have a nice day, and make sure to relax. :)
Yea good luck on your finals man. I remember taking finals... that still feels weird to say but in any case, finals are easy if you know what you are doing. So best of luck to you.

I'm not going to be able to hold many recruitment servers during this week due to my work schedule, so if you guys could take over with that, that would be amazing. I would like to see more applications in the recruitment thread but don't worry about sending everyone there. Our first priority is getting more members.
Hey guys, check the recruitment thread. I don't want to be the only one deciding who comes and goes.
Oh dang, I was never a big part in deciding who gets in, looks like I should check this out.

It is much easier for me to communicate with you guys if you add me on steam/skype.

Steam ([GK]Spooky/Sukiyo)
Come on guys, I'm not seeing any posts here. What good is reviving a clan if no one helps out? xD
Let's see . . . How has everyone's week been?
Well my week has been hectic, I quite literally lost my entire paycheck due to expenses. Sad part is the paycheck I just got today is probably gonna be the same. Works been hectic too, why did they have to schedule all my shifts for mid-day. T~T