ES Recruitment Drive
Hey guys so tomorrow is Christmas and I'm getting new laptop so guess what that means.
You're right if you guessed I'm not even going to download Toribash and I'm going straight back to forums, runescape and league of legends
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
just jk
but mum told me not to bring aids home and hevys puns are bad enough to make it happen -Origami
If you had to launch a 90km projectile over 300m what would you use?
but mum told me not to bring aids home and hevys puns are bad enough to make it happen -Origami
Originally Posted by Butler153 View Post
Hey guys so tomorrow is Christmas and I'm getting new laptop so guess what that means.
You're right if you guessed I'm not even going to download Toribash and I'm going straight back to forums, runescape and league of legends

does that meamn im going to get my 260 rp back because it's been a realyul long tiem man i've been waiting for like 3 years or idk
Originally Posted by Butler153 View Post

my overall lvl in RS was like 90 so hit me up when you play it cuz i kinda feel like playing it again but playin it alone sucks

ARARARARARARARARARRARARARARARARAR
Pidda's spirit animal
Hey have a good Christmas and if you're not having Christmas at all or something then have a good day ;)
Originally Posted by Kazu View Post
my overall lvl in RS was like 90 so hit me up when you play it cuz i kinda feel like playing it again but playin it alone sucks

ARARARARARARARARARRARARARARARARAR

Yeah what's your rs name we'll play
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
Merry Christmas Long boys
-----
We got a coconut and i cracked it
Last edited by theHevy; Dec 25, 2016 at 10:41 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump