Toribash
Original Post
Originally Posted by Pegasus View Post
take that @deprived

You poo! I was trying to do a bro head butt! >:c
-----
Originally Posted by SilentEMPR View Post
I wonder if we can or cant keep the things we have going to TBNext

There is 2 videos on tbn by Matarika, which go over a lot of things including this.
Last edited by DrunkMonk; Jan 9, 2019 at 04:58 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Amitabha
Fl0w
I kinda like how the current toribash physics feel and work, it seems so different in the new toribash and im afraid alot of moves we use today will eventually be irrelevant in tb next
I hope this doesnt happen...

another question, will this be ported to console? and we could just use keyboard and mouse while playing because from what I ve seen this game looks great and my poor potato pc cannot handle unity thingies, I also dont know what does it take to port games to next gen consoles so please give me a clear answer.
Last edited by sung; Jan 16, 2019 at 12:44 PM.
Its literally answered in the OP what platforms and in the FAQ, your pc should run it fine if its not prehistoric
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm a ToriAgent, got any questions? Send me a private message here.
Originally Posted by sung View Post
another question, will this be ported to console?.....I also dont know what does it take to port games to next gen consoles so please give me a clear answer.

Toribash Next is begin taken into consideration of being ported to console, but that comes after it's been polished and released on PC/OSX/VR.

So it's not off the table, just not entirely on until the CPU version of the game is finished.

I'd check back in on that towards fall/winter of 2019.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
So...do we have an estimated time of release for this year? Because if I remember correctly, they originally said 2018...it's now a year later....
Origin For Life
No estimated time of release, but they seem to be sure this time it'll be this year it'll be released.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Originally Posted by Deprived View Post
You poo! I was trying to do a bro head butt! >:c
-----

There is 2 videos on tbn by Matarika, which go over a lot of things including this.

gostei muito
Looking good, can't wait my dudes

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
so when is tbn getting linked to neural connectors so we can control the tori by thinking?