Toribash
Gratz!
I don't think I'm ever getting one simply because I don't like cars.
It's great for showing as an ID. It really sucks to get shoved out of a bar just because you forgot your passport at home (they do this even if you say that you're not gonna drink).
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Originally Posted by Lazors View Post
It really sucks to get shoved out of a bar just because you forgot your passport at home (they do this even if you say that you're not gonna drink).

Don't you have like a beard or something?
I mean, they don't even bother to ask for my ID.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Originally Posted by SlipAnc View Post

Same here, they don't pick on people like this around here, but I keep my beard just in case. If I shave, insta baby-face :|
Originally Posted by Hours View Post
grats. currently working for mine.

Same, working on mine this year.
Wazzzzup
19 years old. American
10th Dan
I am a member of no clan ATM, but have a history is some good clans (jolt, and drunk)
I joined Toribash in January 2016
I'm only fat because a skinny body cant hold all this personality!
Buying TCs for good rates starting the 3rd of every month. Pm if interested.
Originally Posted by SlipAnc View Post

Not enough
Been growing it out but I cba shaving properly and doing stuff that makes it grow. You're a fair bit older than me, too.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
hey guys didnt know olda was still a thing but im 19 and ready to be embraced

also lazors what country is that happening in?
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
Sweden. I don't know if the alcohol laws here are stricter than other places but it's pretty bad for food place owners if they get caught selling alcohol to minors, which is why they're so strict.
i mean we do have really strict alcohol laws here in sweden. so yeah, if a pub or resturant is caught selling to minors who didn't show id, then they're in quite a lot of shit. that goes to pretty much any store here in sweden, as far as i'm aware of.
M I N I V A N
Originally Posted by Lazors View Post
Not enough
Been growing it out but I cba shaving properly and doing stuff that makes it grow. You're a fair bit older than me, too.

What do you mean, I'm young as a newborn.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!