Toribash
I feel like I've gotten worse at low grav stuff xD

Lady of the Sleeping Brocade
Attached Files
"It doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful"
My replay thread
cool replay, your lumbar movement could use a ton of refinement though and I wish you took extra care to remove the part where uke's hand blatantly scrapes the ground and your shoulders are very twitchy at times most notably between 620-500 ish but not exclusively there

the touches at 485 and 375 are very stylish and had you juiced them up a little more it could have led to a very fast and impressive manip

dms are extremely wasteful here, I'm fine with one-hit replays but when the hit is a torso/groin kick that dismembers basically every joint it touches except one in between the whole boomhit I find it difficult to support especially when it comes from a cop-out grab

there are a lot of idle frames where you are not moving/barely moving and I suggest trying to iron those out with more dynamic movement but its mostly due to how floaty your movement is which is to be expected when you are not primarily a lower gravity player

keep making replays
Op challenge thing. Kinda rushed because my first replay broke, so I had to redo it. It's a twitchy mess, but I think it's not too bad.

Sweet Spotlight
Attached Files
"It doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful"
My replay thread
Originally Posted by Instep View Post
Op challenge thing. Kinda rushed because my first replay broke, so I had to redo it. It's a twitchy mess, but I think it's not too bad.

Sweet Spotlight

It's damn great, manips always impress me 'cause i can never get them to look nice. I cannot tell it is rushed at all