Toribash
K for some odd reason I've had trouble thinking of a nickname for War_Hero... I keep blanking out... Sooooooo.... I think for now I'll go with... Bubblewrap

Now Megadoomer... Hmmm... trouble here too... Couch... naw... Pinwheel
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Bubblewrap? lol
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
I've had trouble with you too Klay... So I think I'll go with... Durble... Don't ask what that is or means as to my knowledge its one of the gibberish words I use... and only that :P (nicknames can change So if you are overly upset with it just tell me cause chances are I dont like it either :P)
....>.> this is completely not related to the betterment of [i]nq....
:P
anyway, as you may have noticed, we lightened up the memberlist, so if you guys could keep a sharp eye out for new members that would be great.

~I refute the conventions of mortal existence. It is much more enjoyable to be a god.~
I think we shouldnt recruit. Keep those we have and become condensed leetness. Compact. streamline. you know....
also, the password changed to the elite section may I suggest PMnig the new password to elites? =D
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Wow... that is one... in my opinion weird but the fact the smurf is carrying an uzi / pistol thing is cool Kinda can't imagine smurfs carrying guns... Anyways I would give Lord_Inquisitor a nickname except I'm afraid of what might happen :P
Warhero: We should try to get a few new good members.

And I told you the password to it on IRC :/.... I'll PM it to you
Gynx is a nubby nubly nub nub who nubs around nubbing