Ranking
Don't count on it lol. Oracle gives really random nicknames. He named me tupperware <.< .
Monkey yeknoM
onkeyM Myekno
nkeyMo oMyekn
keyMon noMyek
eyMonk knoMye
yMonke eknoMy
Monkey yeknoM
ika

I.ll
K.ick ur
A.ss
Activism is a duty, not a choice. Only through activism can we really make this a country for the people, and by the people. Cast aside your apathy. Don't stay behind closed doors.
Blood... no ". That's Oracles job
Gynx is a nubby nubly nub nub who nubs around nubbing
really?!

ok then i want a nick name too
Activism is a duty, not a choice. Only through activism can we really make this a country for the people, and by the people. Cast aside your apathy. Don't stay behind closed doors.
illkickurass... hmmmmmmmm.... nothing springs to mind as of yet... so far all I think is... eggo raptor, but it doesnt seem quite you :P or maybe something with berry in it. I'll have to get to it later. Now blood... instantly the word nibble came into my head... not the chew type of nibble but my own definition of it (knuckle of the thumb) :P Now back to illkickurass... now turtle is coming up... and dingleberry... and flimple :P

Now lampshade will have to wait as I'm exausted :P 2-3ish am right now :P
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
nibble?

ur kidding right i dont want no dumbdumb™ name
I wanna be eggo raptor!
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well