Toribash
We're slowly getting there Thronior, it would be faster if everyone posted but it's not the case right now so we're dealing with it.
I'M WATCHING YOU ALL, CONTENDERS ! Post more god damnit
If thou gaze long into the abyss,
the abyss will also gaze into thee.
This is our first sift as unofficial. These people have 2 days to prove themselves to the clan.

This doesn't keep the rest of you completly safe unless you are frequently posting on the forum

As it stands these people are inactive in game on forum or in discord. We do not except inactivity from

Noobs. Sorry guys.

kicked

Dashier : inactive, breaking rules, bragging about it. Has been black listed
Drumdaddy : inactive, refusal to post upon multiple requests

Warning

Area9000 : PLEASE POST MORE
Squigling : Recently inactive
Mrcrackz : ^. .^
Impulse: inactive, refusal to post. Final warning
Last edited by Mikes; Apr 1, 2017 at 02:48 PM.
"People never grow up, they just learn how to act in public."—Bryan White
Btw, i think the way Clan Squad checks the activity of clans is not very in-depth.

Some Clans have their own discord servers where they hold alot of conversations, voicechat with each other etc. while others don't but bring about the same forum activity.

For the Clan Squad it looks like equal activity, while in reality theres a 300% Difference
i see that yall are cracking down on forum posting 0.0 good thing im posting
Originally Posted by Fluxorious View Post
Btw, i think the way Clan Squad checks the activity of clans is not very in-depth.

Some Clans have their own discord servers where they hold alot of conversations, voicechat with each other etc. while others don't but bring about the same forum activity.

For the Clan Squad it looks like equal activity, while in reality theres a 300% Difference

I've sorta noticed the same flux.
But Im sure there's too many to keep track of.
"People never grow up, they just learn how to act in public."—Bryan White