Ranking
Original Post
[TOM] Toriopia | A Community Minecraft Server!
server closed to select friends, organization disbanded.
Last edited by Creati0n; Jun 30, 2017 at 12:44 PM. Reason: nice
Hey there, logged in as gargon5, will have the chat nickname Gargon tho.

Not much to say as feedback, love the opportunity to play with cool dudes. Always up for helping out with anything you want.
h
Shadowness
-----
my chat nick name is shadowness

and yea there not much feed back
Last edited by Nikev2; Apr 15, 2017 at 07:00 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Open

i_am_a_neko discord
is_neko in minecraft
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Hello yes im groangasm
im also woeb
My aunt has 2 great big personalities (boobies), and i love playing with them all night long
Vita_Kozmo in minecraft i already played with u all
will nick change to Kozmo
you're on thin ice, pal
cocacobra
cocacobra
cocacobra

i like this server because it allows me to express my creativity and my inner self onto blocks
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
I visit occasionally!

Minecraft: SparkyAU
Chatname: SparkyAU

I actually have a really cool treehouse ingame so if you wanna check it out, i miiiiiiiiight be willing to do an open house tour.
Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
cocacobra
cocacobra
cocacobra

i like this server because it allows me to express my creativity and my inner self onto blocks

did you really just say that

did you

also, kozmo's a little helper now so that's nice (:
Added Neko as a helper, and the server is permanently whitelisted.

If you wish to be whitelisted, message me on the Discord and ask to be whitelisted. Send me your Minecraft username and your TB username. (:

**For newly whitelisted users:**

Make sure to **/register <new pw>** the moment you join the server; you will not be able to play until you register. To relogin, use **/login <pw>**.

Need to reset your password? Use **/changepassword <old pw> <newpw>** in order to change it!

And for maximum security, please make sure to **/logout** whenever you're about to log out of the server. Try your best to make it habitual, just how /login will eventually become.

**note:** please make your password something that you do not ordinarily use, as your password is saved in a text-file for the plugin to read and check. As a rule of thumb, use different passwords for everything, but if you don't, at least make it something different on this server.

Have a good one dudes!