Toribash
how would you make it so you lean forward to get on your hands? i always try and i go backwards
TP|Guardians| Hai. Watz upz.
well, if you relax both hips (and glutes, i think), your whole torso fall forwards. if you put both shoulders to raise, you get on a kind of handstand start position. maybe jumping forward will get you on your hands...? never tried it, though
The neck is EXTREMELY important for kicks. When I was creating my signature move, I decided to create a helicopter kick. No matter what, the thing would'nt hit. I decided to move to the neck to see if anything moved, bam. DM'd Uke's chest.
oh yeah
I noticed something pretty cool about the neck. I just started, so I don't know if this is common knowledge or not, but the neck can change a great deal in midair. For example, if you're doing anything resembling a back flip, you'll get a tad more oomph if you pull your head back. I also noticed a balance effect when attempting to pull off a jump back kick. Tori kept leaning away from Uke too far to do it properly, and I couldn't figure out how to make him jump straight. I just decided to fiddle with a few joints, focusing on his middle, where his balance would generally be most affected. No dice. Then I moved to his neck, and bingo. The jump was a bit straighter. I also noticed that relaxing the kicking leg's glute helped with balance, and gave me the idea to do a jump full roundhouse. I still twist strangely in the air, though. Could someone explain why if I post a video?
Exelent
Helped me A lot.
-----
I own at fighting and parkour now
Last edited by ToriAcid0; Dec 4, 2011 at 10:56 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
ok
sometimes relaxing the neck slowed down my kick...the next time i fought a guy with my neck extended and it helped me low kick him and killed him so extend that neck!!!
私の顔にそれを言う。