Ranking
Originally Posted by nikosefs View Post
although i uploaded all the textures,for some reason my head appears black,
perhaps it has to do with the "If you are loading the 3D Tori rig within the website for the first time it may take some time."

is there a way to edit your uploaded set or do you have to upload it
from the start?

The head is appearing black because the body color is set to void. There appears to be no head texture image in your file directory. Are you certain that you added a head texture to your set? I'd also like to know the file extension of the head if you wouldn't mind.

There is no texture set editor as of this moment. If you wish to include a head texture to your set you would need to re upload it.
im pretty sure i did because its the first in the menu,could be wrong though,will reupload x)

edit: and the file extension is tga,took them straight from my custom folder
Last edited by nikosefs; Oct 27, 2017 at 02:01 PM.

Set

The head appears to be showing this time. Also glad to see a familiar set that I recognize from such a long time ago.
Updates:
-Texture sets can now contain joint textures.
-Added an artist input field for uploading.
Last edited by Hagan; Nov 27, 2017 at 03:12 PM.
Nice work on the joints textures, I like a lot.
Some joints doesnt load correctly after uploaded in the actual website
and the bbcode copy is not copying to clipboard.

Nice to see progress.
Originally Posted by dengue View Post
Nice work on the joints textures, I like a lot.
Some joints doesnt load correctly after uploaded in the actual website
and the bbcode copy is not copying to clipboard.

Nice to see progress.

Seems as though sometimes some joints just aren't getting uploaded correctly. I'll look into it as well as the copy clipboard button. Also fixed some minor bugs in the upload page where bodycolors could overlap textures.
Last edited by Hagan; Nov 9, 2017 at 04:02 AM.
I have a little idea:

Currently, the uploader of textures can choose a matching force (which is nice) but it would be awesome if anyone who viewed it could change the force colour. To see how well it would fit with other colours
Last edited by Krong; Dec 25, 2017 at 01:53 AM.
[TLL]
ToribashTextures.com will be down for a short amount of time. Sorry for any inconveniences
Last edited by Hagan; Jan 9, 2018 at 12:29 PM.