Toribash
Original Post
Concerts and festivals
Sort of interested, what concerts or festivals have you guys been to, what was your favourite one and have you had any crazy experiences related to it?

I have been to many heavy music festivals (granted, most of them were paid by my father while I just tagged along), biggest one being Brutal Assault, where I've seen bands such as Cannibal Corpse, Amon Amarth, Children of Bodom, Sepultura and many more, and I've gotta say it's definitely a wild experience and the mosh pits are insane. The only downside is finding a spot to place your tent. Also getting to your tent after having a few drinks is like mission impossible when u got 1000 other tents looking just like yours.

If any of you have never been to a concert or a festival I would highly suggest to do so, definitely an amazing experience that can't even be described.
Last edited by Smaguris; May 12, 2018 at 03:38 AM.
literally every year i want to go to rock werchter in belgium but these bitches wont ever come with me and i dont feel like going alone
some day ill go there seems fucking amazing, 3 of my favorite bands played there so far, cage the elephant, arctic monkeys and franz ferdinand
wish i could go see em
dreamy suicide act