Ranking
yeah i would also agree on tbashboii being a new legend. i am actually surprised TB didnt pay tbash money for him helping to better toribash, and make it more safe for people.

he is also remarkably skilled in-game, and just a very nice person to talk to.
hentai for senpai :3~~ >~<
Mocucha definitely helped the game by his own and has grown within it. I cannot see why he couldn’t become a legend actually.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Was zurük bleibt ist erinnerung
Originally Posted by HeyoFred View Post
yeah i would also agree on tbashboii being a new legend. i am actually surprised TB didnt pay tbash money for him helping to better toribash, and make it more safe for people.

he is also remarkably skilled in-game, and just a very nice person to talk to.

Maybe we would have appreciated it had he not spent the time abusing everything he found rather than reporting it appropriately. He, however, abused everything he found. Someone we've permabanned 30+ times is not getting legend.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
thats dumb, i think there should be a certain someone that gets legend because he got known, no matter how he is and how he got known. Yes, im talking bout tbash.
Find me ingame and duel me
Originally Posted by Heat View Post
thats dumb, i think there should be a certain someone that gets legend because he got known, no matter how he is and how he got known. Yes, im talking bout tbash.

So if someone manages to kill toribash and steal everyone’s money, he should be a legend because the whole forum will know his name ?

Marylin CHARLES Manson did horrible things but the whole planet knows him, shall we give him the Medal of Honor ? Same thing tho, in a different scale.
Last edited by Mercurit; Jan 2, 2018 at 11:25 PM. Reason: Uhuh
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Originally Posted by Rouxster View Post
You mean Charles Manson right?
---
Tbash is what you'd call infamous.

Eh maybe. They all uses the same name or nickname though

I support suo’s point of view for this, if it had helped why not but like that damn.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Originally Posted by Heat View Post

Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
The ToriLegends is a group comprised of the best players and artist around Toribash.
They are meant to be the role-models of the community, and to give newer players something to strive for.

Emphatic no. Users should not do what tbashboii did. Thus, no legend.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!