Ranking
saw a video, i think by ChezDe, or however thats spelled, and i was like "oh man that is sex" so i downloaded it
^garblejfidlssja beflijfdsl baeufkh dsjlinuefjdsl
was stalking some little kid on the bus and saw him playing, I dled it and powned him and laughed,.
I think I found a video of it on a youtube chain (youtube chain = watching one video followed by related videos, and related videos of related videos, and so on). I downloaded it and did the tutorials and sucked.. but kept practicing and now I just got black belt.
Friend of mine showed it to me at his house on his shitty computer. It ran the game at 2/3 fps on average.
Last edited by tacoBELL; Dec 1, 2009 at 02:43 PM.
Bounafizta says:
My love for u has gotten me detention like 4 times lol
At my grandparent's house some years ago my uncle and I wanted to play a game we used to like when it was still installed on the old computer there. So we went to a finnish games site (one with mirrors to download freeware/shareware games). Tha game was called Tapan Kaikki, so while looking for it, the description for toribash, "ragdoll physics-based fighting game", or something to the effect, caught my eye. Back home a few days later, I looked it up and quickly got hooked.
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
I joined because i found a very cool video on youtube made by ChezDa. And continued playing because it's a very cool and original game.
^^
1000oaks showed me it, then i found like 40 people who play in owensboro, i have the largest belt
Was really bored, and was on wikipedia looking at ragdoll physics. Under one of the examples, it showed Toribash. So I gave it a shot and have been an addict to the game and community ever since.
Back in my day...