Ranking
Original Post
[OVER] Anime Us!!!

Anime, weaboos, henta- nevermind, are all great. Ever wonder if you artists could draw anime characters? Well here is the place to try!

Pick a member of the Event Squad with a set
(Link here For Event Squad)
Draw an anime character of the Squad's set

All you have to do is draw inspiration from our toris.
No plagiarism
One per artist

Judges will be The Event Squad. We will pick the most creative and the one that we feel most resembles the chosen staff member's set.

Three sets will be chosen:
Closest to Set
Favorite One Overall
Most Effort
Prizes for each are 25,000 toricredits + some Shiai Tokens.

Deadline for event is 3 weeks after this post(August 4th).
Please post the final art here.

Last edited by Icky; Jul 16, 2016 at 07:30 AM.
. LETS GET FUCKED UP
Originally Posted by NikosDEAD View Post
AssassinPro I half-agree with you though, do you really want everyone to draw a girl with your name on her breast? boooring. Is that really what people expect from anime?

The point I was trying to make is that you can draw anything and if it has a one or two little details resembling a certain set (in the example, I'd go for a tongue sticking out just like moop's) then you have a very solid entry.
golf
Originally Posted by AssassinPro View Post
The point I was trying to make is that you can draw anything and if it has a very clear resemblance with a certain set (in the example, I'd go for a tongue sticking out just like moop's) then you have a very solid entry.

Alright a nasty tongue girl, is that really the entire Es team?
I wouldn't even talk if i had atleast 5 HQ sets to choose the thing im best at. (Out of 13.)

Anyways i get you, I just hope that the good artists are going to carry this.
Last edited by Nikos; Jul 16, 2016 at 03:52 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
No one is safe from being gender bent.

moopie

Done with this community, you guys suck.
So I've been looking through this thread and reading the posts (It's part of my job and there was a discussion that I happened to see) and it has become obvious that while one or two people were dissatisfied with the options given to them and instead of decided to say so.

The is nothing wrong with this as long as it is done in a civil way. Slandering people's taste in art isn't ok, neither is saying that people are just out for personal gain. The ES team work hard to find events that are fun and original.

This is for you guys in the community, and for us. I can tell you from personal experience that judging one HTOTM event after another does get a little tedious. Even though a fair bit of pretty great art comes out of it.

I saw another post suggesting that the event was pretty restrictive. This wasn't really intentional and perhaps everything could have been worded better, if the post had said this constructively and/or asked for clarification instead of having the part added as an after-thought that followed a fair bit of mud-throwing it would have been responded too and it could have been fixed/cleared up to make things easier on everyone.

At the end, I only suggest you try to take what you want from this event. I'll use Moop as an example (mainly cause jusmi posted a moop one just above and it's pretty damn neat) of how an entry for this event could be done.

Idea 1) Funky clown thing. - I mean look at his face, just stick him in a circus and give him a plate balancing act while a parrot sits on his arm yelling about wrists breaking in tk
Idea 2) Psyco-ward patient. Once again, That face. ily2 moopie
Idea 3) Bird trainer cause parrot.

Or just do what Jusmi did and take a theme (Genderbent in this case), and then fit Moop into it.

The only restrictions we have on this are
  • Make it an Anime image
  • Make it based off an ES members texture set

E: Noticed another bit I missed where people were wondering about judges, keep in mind artists fall under the "The ES Team" title. So the whole ES team does get together and talk about it. Not just people that have the purple name. Also sometimes others that we bring in to sort out ties or get extra, detailed opinions. So that isn't a valid complaint, and it's fairly common and isn't secret knowledge this gets done. So y'know. That's a thing.

If you feel the restrictions need broadening or clarification, that's fine. Just say so here without being unsavoury at the same time or Myself, Orko Or Frost. This allows us to get back to you and start a discussion as soon as we can.

The posts have been deleted as they were considered insulting and/or useless. If it continues after this then I'll probably end up laying down an infraction.

If your post was one of those deleted and you would like to appeal that/get clarification as to why, PM me and we can chat about it.

Thanks in advance,
~Icky.
Last edited by Icky; Jul 16, 2016 at 07:22 AM. Reason: Judges bit.
I want to ask something.

I didn't see any size rule on the first post, I mean something like Head Shot, Bust Up, Full Body etc. So, is that means any size are allowed? Or maybe there's something that I missed or not really understand?

Thanks before.
[Steam] [Art] [Music]
YES! YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!

I really hope it doesn't matter if I use pen and paper only, but i feel like i would be at a disadvantage...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I give the best relationship advice
Originally Posted by Caveisier View Post
I want to ask something.

I didn't see any size rule on the first post, I mean something like Head Shot, Bust Up, Full Body etc. So, is that means any size are allowed? Or maybe there's something that I missed or not really understand?

Thanks before.

Anything is really allowed, just make sure it follows forum rules.
. LETS GET FUCKED UP
i request Orko X Icky drawing, whole doujin page would be cool if you feel adventurous enough.

Icky's body pillow design would be fine too