Toribash
Hell yea we are.
Just waiting to see if we can grab a few more people for it, and make sure we can get some people back for it.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
im doin fine, wbu erth hows things
i see you guys are coming back, im glad
Never inactive, just slow sometimes.
bulldoboy 4 life <3

Hey guys, nice to see you all around. I will try to be active for the clan league as well
Make everyone come back for clan league daed
save us
-----
Also cxome talk to us on discord you fucks, we miss you
Last edited by Erth; Jun 4, 2019 at 08:21 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Hi hello welcome new people we got a discord too

Then again maybe I should withold the link. That would force people to post here so we can passs activity checks :^)
She/They

mfw clan admin tries to rig clan activity checks
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
Welcome to Tribe, Life.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash