Toribash
Original Post
Ban the 10% and other % cancelbets rule pls
It's causing so much argue and whatnot.
Pls make this rule void and reportable...
Cancel bets should only be used if there are no counters ( If the op wants to )
I'm rlly sick of bets beeing canceld!
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
I mean, why just let the TC sink? Someone should win it.
Also, the percentage rules are completely optional, it depends on the server owner.

INSERT INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE HERE
PM me if you need anything
Originally Posted by Viddah7946772
I mean, why just let the TC sink? Someone should win it.
Also, the percentage rules are completely optional, it depends on the server owner.

Tc needs to he sunk to keep the toribash economy stable and to prevent too much inflation, effectively decreasing the price of all the items in the market and shop

To be honest i see insanity's point it is annoying when youre going to win a bet at under 10% and its cancelled and all the arguments that stem are unnecessary but I think in some circumstances such as a no-risk counter to a high selfbet the rule is justified,

Overall I think it would make sense for the rule to be applied, only if the large bet was made before the small bet, if the room was properly maintained, e.g. by one of Frans bots I can't see any problems
As much as I agree with that whole rule and everything... It's OPs room and he can do anything (within reason) he wants to in his room.

I can pretty much guess with one hand who you're talking about though.

All I can really say is host your own server or join someones server who doesn't do such things.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Actually not talking about someone in particular, i don't even stay in bet rooms that much.
Well anyway...closing this.
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals