Ranking
Original Post
Hi duck
Hey,

You passed this activity check, but it was a little close.
This is just so you know, it's not a strike or a warning or anything, we just wanted you to know so that you can take action if needed.
All the best,
Clan bois
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
if we die we die
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Hi, was a little close again this time.

Pass mark is currently 25, you got 30.18.
Pass mark is likely to change to 30 at some point in the future, not set in stone but it makes some sense when you look at certain clans.

Again, this isn't an activity strike, just a heads up for you own benefit should you choose to do anything about it.
You can also opt out of these warnings, just poke me on discord or something.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
lets shoot for .69 over the minimum next time
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/