Toribash
\o\ Im just lazy xD Idk why I'm leader of this clan, like I'm both the nicest and coldest person in the clan usually. Most diverse in a way too XD I'm the jack of all trades of this clan, master of none.

If these nubs say otherwise, let them. They have no way to disprove it anyway :>

AND OI NUBLETS, I'm gonna be editting our clan thread over the course of the week, tell me what you want to be there. I'll probs put something for our replay makers, which is like 80% of the clan XD
Idk mang, that's totally up to you guys, I can make us armbands or something maybe. I'll pretty up everything when I stop being a lazy fag and when you guys get clear ideas of what you want. Just tell me and I'll do what I can to put them into action
I want a shrine worshiping me and all my glory. Just your standard throne with my tori will do on the clan page. You may also list the names of my subjects bellow the throne.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
Make the pic and I'll put it on bby XD and add me to your siggy. Make it say: "(Tau) CloudFair3: CloudFair3 does both, oh wait that's me, oh well"
Hey guys just woke up. so the new guy in the clan michael bartlett his ign is TickleTit
he's one of my irl freinds and he can hold his own don't worry
Oh yeah I forgot who that guy was. And look at the replays btw, lemme just c/p what I said on skype.

Keyboard, you still have a lot to learn, you can do some things quite nice though at times
[10:02:16 PM] CloudFair3: keep at it
[10:02:24 PM] CloudFair3: As for Ezio, solid base
[10:02:36 PM] CloudFair3: Still faff-ish

Like me when I was starting out but yeah good base

Ask me and chris for any help with sparring and shit,

[10:06:19 PM] CloudFair3: Also Cheetah/Jonathan
[10:07:04 PM] CloudFair3: Chris and Cheetah are a shit ton better than me but I (barely) hold my own with them
-----
WIP of a head I'm making guys. Suggestions and CnC is appreciated.

http://imgur.com/VzcNuhy
Last edited by CloudFair3; Jul 22, 2015 at 07:29 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
thoughts on this as my clan member pic?
Last edited by jmo1999; Jul 22, 2015 at 11:33 PM.
Originally Posted by CloudFair3 View Post
Make the pic and I'll put it on bby XD and add me to your siggy. Make it say: "(Tau) CloudFair3: CloudFair3 does both, oh wait that's me, oh well"

I'll consider doing it if I get bored with some extra time on my hands, the only somewhat hard part would be getting my tori in a decent throne pose without having him sitting on anything......

Originally Posted by jmo1999 View Post
thoughts on this as my clan member pic?

Pic

I would say go back and retake the in-game pictures, but before you take it this time type /opt trails 0, those store trails kinda ruin it for me. I would also recommend if you're posing for a picture to relax both your ankles and let your tori get solid footing on the ground, looks kinda weird when he's on the tips of his toes.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •