ES Recruitment Drive
you could'nt pay us to let you in this clan get gud
I be that fan for siscon, lolicon, any form of pixlepussy I can pooled my dick out and skeet on it buakky on they face
One, You're in Zen right now, Two, I'm not going to pay for someone to join my clan, I know how good you are, And I do like you, But No.
Do you know how many street corners I had to work to earn that money? ~togo
Last edited by HotSeatBot; Jan 24, 2015 at 05:03 AM.
So this happened Lol just thought i'd share it with you guys.

What happens when the game crashes..
Attached Files
fqww.rpl (63.0 KB, 5 views)
I hate crahes .rpl (86.0 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Darkbind; Jan 25, 2015 at 08:13 AM.
One has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws.
I will be online tonight. Planning on running a recruiting server during the night ^.^
Bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame
Alright I'll join in with you and hopefully we can have a few more people come around.
Attention All Tau Dynasty Members

We are very sorry to have to inform you of this, although due to taxes, we are being forced to downsize. If you need a more specific reason you are welcome to skype/PM Kat or I.
I,HotsetBot-Togo, Pimp, Pingu Will all vote on if you stay or get kicked, We will have recruitment waves, as in, Inviting "10" people, Learning who we should keep, Then in one week after the end of the wave, We will cut members. We will vote on it in a Private chat and If your name is voted on by 2 of the 4 voters, You are kicked, No matter how much we like you, No one is safe. No one gets a free pass. .
-----
Also, I am going to be watching for forum activity, If You don't post in one week, You will be kicked. If you don't post for 3 days, I will PM you, Asking why also I will put you in an inactive rank. 4 days of being inactive rank, You are gone. That adds up to a week of inactivity.
Last edited by Kirakat; Jan 26, 2015 at 03:58 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Idk tht no one is safe rule is a bit idk exploitable mabey you should change it
I be that fan for siscon, lolicon, any form of pixlepussy I can pooled my dick out and skeet on it buakky on they face
Apologies for getting reported. I'm sure that's why I got kicked so early.

Good luck/Have fun.