Ranking
No Derpy it isn't, That had nothing to do with it, Just the fact that you were one of the lower skilled recruits. We recruit in waves, recruit 10 people, Cut 5 of them.

War vs Wapow ./jo Wapow Now.
-----
From now, Until I decide to change it, I have taken Invite and Kick perms away from all members who had them.

So, Now, When someone asks to be recruited, refer them to the recruitment thread.

If You play with them and Think they will be a good member, Vote on them on the recruitment thread after the application, Recruiter and Above will vote,
If half of us vote no, They are denied. If Half of the people vote no after 2 days of the application being on, It's No.

I have every post on the application sent to my email, I will know down to the second when it is posted, So, If You're denied, after two days of applying, You will be told. Also, There are a few people that are black listed from this clan. They will be in our Enemies. Excluding Swaves, He's just there because he's an odd one.
Last edited by Kirakat; Jan 27, 2015 at 01:15 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I like this, kira is taking charge and actually making choices as the leader for the benefit of the clan, not too common you see good leaders anymore. Most just sit back and don't care or only care about themselves. Thank you for not being one <3
WEEK CONTEST PRIZE!!!!!!!
UANubbins= Pts
PIMPMASTAX= Pts
InTheWorld= Pts
Tooyama= Pts
Ledledlee= Pts
Gtinmr= Pts
Thinkless= Pts
Darkbind= Pts
Pingu887= Pts
Chriscx= Pts
HotSeatBot= Pts
Kirakat= Pts
"WEEK CONTEST PRIZE!!!!!!!
UANubbins= Pts
PIMPMASTAX= Pts
InTheWorld= Pts
Tooyama= Pts
Ledledlee= Pts
Gtinmr= Pts
Thinkless= Pts
Darkbind= Pts
Pingu887= Pts
Chriscx= Pts
HotSeatBot= Pts
Kirakat= Pts"
Thank you for this Chris, You helped out :P I'll be updating it now,

UANubbins= (Alt of one of our members, Doesn't count :P)
PIMPMASTAX= 2
InTheWorld= 2
Tooyama= 0
Ledledlee= 0
Gtinmr= 0
Thinkless= 0
Darkbind= 0
Pingu887= 0
Chriscx= 2
HotSeatBot= 0
Kirakat= 0
Hello!
I'm Decyph3r, call me decy, idc. I guess I'm the new guy. I've been away from tb for a long time, but I think I can still help out. If you want to contact me, the best way would be through steam, where you can find me by the same name. I'm looking forward to getting back into tb, and to meeting all of you in- game.
Decy was an ex Bomb member with Me and Pimp. He's a good one And that's why I went ahead and sent the invite instead of making a good friend wait a day or two for recruitment.
Hey guys, sorry to say this but I'll be leaving, I didn't feel much at home and you guys are pretty inactive, bye and gl
For all who is in the rank "Jin" You have three days to post, If you fail to post three days after this post, I'm sorry But You will be kicked. Pingu887 Has a pass for this, His computer died and he can not get on the forum, For all of you that can, You will be kicked, No matter my feelings of you.
-----
I gave PimpmastaX a Task to get out of the Loser rank, He completed the task and Now has his rank back.
Last edited by Kirakat; Feb 4, 2015 at 12:39 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump