Toribash
You're also 1 post way from 2k will it be in this thread?

Edit:

My browser cached, last post was 2k.

geegee

In anycase, being an adult isn't so bad, pretty much the same as being a child but with bigger bills and less of a net to fall back on when you fuck up.
Last edited by Tuna; Feb 26, 2019 at 12:49 AM.
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
Originally Posted by Tuna View Post
You're also 1 post way from 2k will it be in this thread?

Edit:

My browser cached, last post was 2k.

geegee

nah my 2k post was spent inside the adventure secret board

In anycase, being an adult isn't so bad, pretty much the same as being a child but with bigger bills and less of a net to fall back on when you fuck up.

i mean being a kid is probably better though i get to not care about anything :shrug:

edit: now my post count is the year i was born uwu
dont you dare ever posting again
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

hq post right there

I think you meant to fall back on alcohol, coffee and date a psychology student so you won't have to pay for one.

Besides that I pretty much agree that it's like being a kid when your parents aren't home, but you'll only find a can of unfinished beer, bottles of water, half pizza or pasta in your freezer. And you'll walk half naked and moan like an ancient dinosaur every single time.

Plus the sick voices that will beatbox a lot in your head.
I'm a Verified Toricredits Seller & Marketeer!
I think we have very different adulthoods... My fridge freezer is so full I can't put anything in it rn. Never been on a half naked walk or moaned like a dinosaur... Also voices in your mind You'd better find that Psychology girlfriends asap

Dating anyone in social science isn't worth it and you'll probably end up with a phobia of psychologists.
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/387019616

2 stronk

im playin' with my new team today in about 3 hours, come cheer us on to the finals.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Real human from Event Squad! Send your applications to me <3

I'll try to hop on, gimme a shout in discord when you're live.

Also should we start writing a clan story?
what kind of story would go with (anuT)?

I think we have very different adulthoods... My fridge freezer is so full I can't put anything in it rn. Never been on a half naked walk or moaned like a dinosaur... Also voices in your mind You'd better find that Psychology girlfriends asap

Dating anyone in social science isn't worth it and you'll probably end up with a phobia of psychologists.

But you're from a royal family and you have a job, so there's a difference.
I started my adulthood with 16-17 years lol, things are getting better now.

I actually dated one psychology student. When we broke up, she started to text my friends saying that i was depressed, i would end up committing suicide and i was happier with her. B#tch

never dated anyone in social science (never dated anyone tbh) but I already feel like distancing from psychologists, I never truly liked them or their jobs. In theory it's pretty awesome to have them around but in practice they mostly listen to you whine and tell you a lot of shit you already know but wanted someone else to tell you, at least that is the experience I've got from them.

Also should we start writing a clan story?

super cool
I think you could do something similar to what we did in OwO, we wrote some real facts with different names and fictional reality etc
writing about the members or clan background romanticized sounds nice imo
im just throwing ideas tho

Originally Posted by yuki View Post
But you're from a royal family and you have a job, so there's a difference.

I started my adulthood with 16-17 years lol, things are getting better now.

I feel for you man. Sadly this is a common reality in our country (if you really live here).
I have a very protective mother so I hadn't to pass through this even though we are fucked up economically since forever

Originally Posted by yuki View Post
I actually dated one psychology student. When we broke up, she started to text my friends saying that i was depressed, i would end up committing suicide and i was happier with her. B#tch

I think I know the type, there are people that like feeling special and making you feel small I guess
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by Lionet View Post
I feel for you man. Sadly this is a common reality in our country (if you really live here).

I have a very protective mother so I hadn't to pass through this even though we are fucked up economically since forever

I think I know the type, there are people that like feeling special and making you feel small I guess

Live where, in Brasil? Hehe, eu não sou Br :c
I guess i have to put in my usertitle or signature "NOT BRAZILIAN".

Well, it's not that sad actually. The part that will break you is the solitude.. Oh, that's a two-edged sword fr.

And i don't buy much stuff because i don't feel the necessity of buying them ifykwm.
I pass 8 to 10h in my uni and its clinic, most of the things i buy get rotten or i end up by offering them to someone, and i live in a hibernation style — binge buy food in each semester.

Ya, you will meet a lot of shitty and envy people but sometimes you have to be stronk and get shit done by yourself.. at least until you get a job and you're financially independent/stable, which is the best thing ever in a capitalist country.