Ranking
Original Post
December 1st
On december 1st, we are having a clan members-only event.
It will be a series of test in every aspect of toribash, from arting to replay making.

The winner of this event will receive the overseer rank for a few months. Then we will have another event for a new overseer. Not sure how long each one will be, but we'll see.

I think this will be really fun and keep activity up. I'll probably add another prize too, but i am not sure what that would be yet.

So you guys better brush up on skills that you have yet to master, such as art, replay making, in-game, etc.
Aka jusmi.
I would probably be participating this but prizes such as tcs i don't think it's really necessary.
parai com activamento de coutinho decunfiado com estraça que brila enquanto rebolade de carro do pinto do nada
I was thinking more of a specially made head texture that only the bsns overseer could wear.
Aka jusmi.
I don't think anyone besides Danzos would wear the head anyway.
parai com activamento de coutinho decunfiado com estraça que brila enquanto rebolade de carro do pinto do nada
Ah, but you haven't seen it, plus i could make it more of an attachment type,. Kind of like the Christmas hats.
Aka jusmi.
Originally Posted by Milk View Post
I don't think anyone besides Danzos would wear the head anyway.

Why the fuck
Anyways, i'll be patricipating.
It's All About Expansion
Also, the event won't go down unless i had at least 4 or more participants.
Aka jusmi.