ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Smaguris View Post
That's normal, you are supposed to get paid once regardless of how many times it shows up

YES but it isnt normal to get the message twice, cmon man think about what i said before u try be smart with a reply
I have seen that i am not the only one with this problem concerning the daily rewards,for some reason I got 50 tc the first day and then 100 and once again 50 so can you please explain this.I will guest that this update is still have a few bugs so I did asked imaslayaa
I think is the person name is who was helpful and confirmed that I was right.I am more
worried about the shiai tokens i will be losing cause of this problem.
Originally Posted by FistofLife View Post
YES but it isnt normal to get the message twice, cmon man think about what i said before u try be smart with a reply

"x" button to close the message is at the top right corner, I really don't see what's the big deal.

Originally Posted by MPKGOD2 View Post
I have seen that i am not the only one with this problem concerning the daily rewards,for some reason I got 50 tc the first day and then 100 and once again 50 so can you please explain this.I will guest that this update is still have a few bugs so I did asked imaslayaa
I think is the person name is who was helpful and confirmed that I was right.I am more
worried about the shiai tokens i will be losing cause of this problem.

Are you using multiple computers for Toribash or only one?

P.S. I merged both threads about this issue since they became virtually the same.
Last edited by Smaguris; Dec 27, 2017 at 03:51 PM.
Glitch
i have a glitch where on my daily reward it always says reward expired then when i click on it it says timeout error when everyday i go to claim it. plz help!
im stuck on 50tc and i cant go arther!
I also have a problem, but quite different. After the first login reward, no other showed up. I have been playing for 3 straight days and nothing shows up during the second or the third day.
It doesn't work today for me. When I go to free play it says on chat "Login failed. Please check your username and password." despite having a correct username and password already.