Ranking
Original Post
How did you find toribash
I found toribash when my bro was playing different kinds of games.I happened to be beside him when he was checking out toribash,he left,I still play it.

How did you find it
Are you living the life you really want?
At 2009 my cousin introduce me some games like line racer or something , max payne, and then one games catch up with my heart , which is toribash ! :3
But I forgot the download link and the name of the game, which made me quite sad. Then around august 2010 I opened some blog and the blog itself talk about game called toribash. I instantly remembered the game. So I started playing sp only. December 2010 I made an account.then yada yada forgot password of my account , then got banned , forgot again , and voila , today my account is trocher3

Ah this thread make me nostalgic
Last edited by Trocher3; Oct 10, 2013 at 05:00 PM.
:D
Well, this game look like its going to have big updates, this was b4 windows 7 and vista was still going on. so yeah..... I had it save in my file as trash and then I saw the and I was like wow, this is some new stuff. It took a big leap, from my own eye points of view. So, I decided, what the heck lets give this game a go and play this. then the items and flames got me by surprise, My first flame was just a small right hand, then I saw bigger flames and more tori-credits to use to buy it, then tourneys came and betting and duels, and like million more rules. Then this year, Green-light was impressed with the game and its progressing updates and items. credits to the forgers out there working hard. Also, I really respect Hampa the creator of the game for never quiting, that's what made me keep playing and get more people to play more
For all the lovers out there. You don't know what love is, till you lose it. </3
I found it when i saw my friend playing and i asked "what game is that?" and he said "Toribash" , then me and my other friends started laughing at him playing a game that makes no sense. Afterwards i started playing the game too with my friends who also laughed at the game. Now we all love it :3
I searched the web for sandbox based games, and found this.
[TPO][OSG][ARA][Zero]
"and I have tons of friends" Deakster/Dickmaniac/Deak
Well, my brother found this in 2010. Showed me, I started playing it. Then he quit and got addicted to League of Legends.
I was searching tori spelling as I just put in tori and toribashes popes up and I have been playing from 07 but did not make an account till 2012
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Liar: breath, sleep, live the dubstep
I was searching for sumotori maps to play with my friends, and suddenly I saw a video named "top 10 rag doll games" watched it, and so the no 1 in the list is toribash, I gave it a shot, and enjoyed it.
Don't send me PM's, I don't read them.
So my friend and I are talking on like, AIM. Then he says, "ok i'm about to play tb, cya". I ask him what tb is and he tells me to go to toribash.com, then I got hooked.

though i didn't play much multiplayer till 2011
i sell pocket pussies
[Ae]ther | cncpls | [OoT] | SR