Toribash

this mod is better
Dude this head inspired me to make one of the best of my head and then set.

tnx. great job.. 10/10
Last edited by nblx; Jun 5, 2010 at 01:43 AM.
Originally Posted by nblx View Post

this mod is better
tnx. great job.. 10/10

Well the head he's using now is a WIP.

I suspect it will look much better in the end.
Thanks for replies everyone. It's always enjoyable to read comments.
As you noticed, it's still much WIP. The head isn't ready yet. I have sold my older knight head, so this can't be the same. I had to change the desing. But when it's ready, it will be as good as the old one.
The chainmail is made from a photo, heavily edited.
About the biceps. I agree with you, they aren't so realistic. I first did very realistic ones, when I looked at my reference picture. But they were too plain and simple. My aim is to make a good looking set, not super-realistic, so I made them like that. And I like them better than the realistic ones.
I hate the foot mapping, so I quess the feet will end up like they are now.
Mrama, I used only photoshop. The shading is made just with brush tool. I actually used only selection and brush tools really.
Texturing tutorial
No requests please
That's very nice, you might want to do some historical research, other than that, good job!
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
I actually have used references about those armours, but I've still done some parts unrealistic.
Also, I forgot to say; head is 512x512, all other parts are 256x256 pixels.
Texturing tutorial
No requests please
pate this is like the best set ever ( even though weedarks set was pretty awsome ) ! 10/10 man + rep
I figured such but I thought you would have used the polygonal lasso tool w/ feather for the highlights on the yellow parts of the head.
Very nice work as I said before.
"A study of the history of opinion is a necessary preliminary to the emancipation of the mind" - John Maynard Keynes
Originally Posted by Pate5 View Post
I hate the foot mapping, so I quess the feet will end up like they are now.

best answer. dont even bother with the feet. theyr crap.
boycot them
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
best answer. dont even bother with the feet. theyr crap.
boycot them

SHUT UP

THIS IS MY SET

Looks awesome so far, just do what we discussed in PM.
back from the dead