Ranking
Original Post
(Terr) Terr0rz Recruitment thread

I see you interested clan or obviously you have come to join. Anyways welcome to the recruitment thread page, we will fill you on the requirememnts to join... hehe.

1. What is your ingame name
2. How old are you
3. What belt are you (only brown and up)
4. How active are you Ingame
5. How active are you on forums
6. How skilled are you (please add a replay if you can)
7. Why do you want to join Terr0rz
8. Were you in any other clan before?
9. What can you bring to the table?(what can you do to help the clan strive)
10. Are you on discord?
11. Do you think your epic enough?

After you answered all this (i know its much) wait for a reply so see if your in or not

Have a terrifyingly awesome day!
Last edited by xninja1332; Nov 13, 2017 at 03:25 PM.
My nickname ingame is ManoKiller i'm 16 years old i'm 3Rd Dan Black Belt im play 2 hour per day and a see the forun 30 minutes, i'm a intermedium player, i1m whould like join in one clan and go to wars, im already a clan, (Meteora), i can help the clan winning wars, i dont have discord, and i think i are qualified to join in this clan.

Manokiller
ok nice attempt, but please put your answers in a neat and tidy order and make the size and fonts a little bigger to see those small fonts almost blinded me. ill be ingame if you see me ill test you

Have a terrifyingly awesome day!!!
NINJA PUNCH , NINJA KICK
NINJA DAB (>0_0)>
Recruit
Im ManoKiller, im 16 years old, i'm 3Rd Dan Black belt, i play 2 hour per day, and a pass 30 minutes on the fórum, I'm a intermedium player, i would like to join in this clan to go in wars and help to win i already in a clan (Meteora) i dont have a discord and i think if i was qualified to join in this clan.