Toribash
Ok, I am pretty sure you probs looked up videos, tutorials, and even maybe went to a gym to practice this.
I do not believe you did a Cork or a hyper cork, or whatever that was, just by doing it in-game.
While, yes, Toribash can help you understand joints, I doubt it can teach you how to do an cork.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Be Cool. Have Style.
Same with me, I have been doing aikido and bushido for a while now.
Not once has Toribash helped me in a strategic situation.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Be Cool. Have Style.
In terms of technique, Toribash hasn't helped me one bit. but as for flow, I think toribash helped me there. There are certain moves in Toribash that c'mon, we all know can't be done irl. But the concept of flow, I was able to take that, and modify it so I could move a little better. I'm not saying I don't look stupid at times though, I just like to experiment with different things.

As for if an irl martial arts background helps you in Toribash, I really think it does. I've been training for the better part of three years when I started this game, and I spent a couple months doing the sports everyone else does. Then I got into sparring, and realized that alot of the moves you can do irl can be done with an in-game round of sparring (modified ofc, Toribash is an unrealistic game after all).

In short, I think tb helps with certain things. trying to learn martial arts from a video game is stupid, but taking concepts away from other people in a martial arts based game? Not as stupid.

Also, please remember I'm talking about concepts, not any sort of real skill
This is a compilation of my tricking moves, some of which I actually learned from toribash.
I did not include my Hampa's Kick into the video because I recorded most of these clips before I made this post, but this is basically my current capability.

That doesn't necessarily mean Toribash thought you all of that.
It looks like you did a lot of preparation and practice.
Repetition and practice are key, I do not believe it can be credited to Toribash.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Be Cool. Have Style.
1:16
I actually learned that from when someone hosted an Etourney in a basketball mod and I hung from the pole. Without toribash I don't think I would of ever thought of doing that move
uhh
toribash can give you some ideas, yes
it can give you a better understanding of how things work out, yes
but it can never ever teach you how to do this stuff, no only practice can
i mean
you can't learn how to cork just by hearing an explanation from someone.

things that toribash can help you with:
learning english
learning 3d animation (its acually harder than animation)
and improving your brain in important ways.

based on my 3 years experience in the game
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
toribash helped me not kill my parents
i wanted to kill them so so badly but toribash kept me on the path of gosh
here i am today full of parents and my belly full of hope
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again