Ranking
Original Post
New toribash member
Hello, me is new toribash member, i dont know how to fast get TC. I need ways to get TC.

Thanks Beatri.
Welcome to toribash man!

Safest way to make tc:
Learn how to make art work for textures. In doing so, you can gain tc without much risk at all.

Riskiest way??:
Dueling is a great source of doubling your tc. You better be extreemly good at the game though.

Marketting is in the middle of these two ways. You can attempt to sell items or tc for USD at a higher price than you got them for.

Edit: Zwouter will give you some ways and stuff.

andddddd hi
Last edited by Link; Mar 31, 2016 at 09:54 PM.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Hey there beatri, welcome to toribash, and especially welcome to it's forums. I hope you'll have a good time here.

Regarding getting the tc fast, there are lots of ways to earn tc, I should start trying to win in Public rooms, these give you 10 tc per win. Once you get better in the game and earn more money, you can try to win tourneys, participate in betting servers, market items on the forums or duel other players for tc.
It really depends on what you like to do most, cause all methods can get you quite some tc.

Good luck.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hey welcome to the community!

I can start you off with some tc.

Pm me if you need any help!
-----
Hence you need to win 20 games in game. Pm me when you get to yellow belt
Last edited by Frost; Mar 31, 2016 at 10:18 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
. LETS GET FUCKED UP
hi there the best way to earn tc as a beginner is probably marketing,textures making and video making
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Hello! Welcome to toribash! Probably if you're new to the game try going to public servers. 10 TC per win if you win any matches. If you don't, better luck next time dude! As you progress there will be harder opponents to face (Obviously!) Other good ways include Marketing, Dueling, Entering Tourneys, etc.

Have fun and once again, welcome!
<ZENBOY123> "Skip"
<SkipBySkip> "Shit, what have I done now?
Thanks you all for answers! its really good for me. But i have problem with designing, someone can me teach it?
Waiting for answer of my Market Squad Application!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXZM8lXqXqs

thats a nice tutorial for begginers , start of with making simple textures in gimp since its free , then once you feel advanced enough move to photoshop.

and Welcome to toribash I hope you have a great time here!
welcome to toribash.

Try making textures/art and selling it or participating in forum events and hit in a few tourneys here and there.
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.