Ranking
Original Post
How to use IRC
Originally Posted by SlainVeteran View Post
This tutorial is just aimed at getting people into the #toribash IRC channel. Things like colours and changing nicks are beyond the scope of this document. Ask in the channel for this information. This document is also aimed just at Windows users.

If you already have mIRC installed, go to this URL in your web browser: irc://66.230.225.210/toribash

the channel details are:
Server: 66.230.225.210
Channel: #toribash

Certain channels (including #toribash) have rules to keep the channels sane. These can be found here: IRC Rules

A: Get yourself to http://www.mirc.com/ and click on the Download mIRC link:

B: Choose the download link nearest to you. It really does not matter as they are all the same:

C: Double click the mIRC installer and install mIRC. This is just like installing any other program so I will not detail this:

D: Run mIRC. You will be presented with this box to start with. Do the following:
  • Enter a fake name
  • Enter a fake email address in the form [email protected]ess
  • Enter a nickname you would like to be known as in IRC (this can be changed at any time)
  • Enter an alternative nickname incase the nickname you chose is already in use.
  • Press OK

E: Enter "/server 66.230.225.210" into the chat box.

F: Once logged in, enter "/join #toribash" into the chat box.

G: Done. Use the chat box to talk. The channel text is above it, and the names of people in the channel are on the right.

ALL these steps are required. If you do not do everything I have said, this will not work.

This tutorial is aimed at novice users. Enjoy. Be prepared for shocking images, insults and stupid comments.

OUR ROOM IS
#woor
AAAAIIIIEEE MAYENIAAAAA AKLABABEESHEEBAABAAA

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
i thought yall might need to see this again, get on it, #woor

its a free program, and when ur 30 day expires, u can still use it, u just need to wait a bit for it to tell u that you should buy it, but u dont have to.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
i am using chatzilla ;) it's much better and easier as mirc!!
EDIT: addon of mozilla firefox
Last edited by flxy; Dec 30, 2008 at 01:47 AM.
ok, im back, sorry i disconnected, and i can see everything you typed, fogle sux huh? u hate fogle huh? grrr.....

get back on lol

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Everyone do this now, come to #woor

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]