Ranking
rawr

The opener is pretty cool, and it is a really strong start to the replay. Well, it was before you counteracted your momentum and killed your flow, with the quick knee extend/contract around 349 and then when you lowered your shoulder and reversed your spin entirely around 333. It doesn't look good when you kill your flow like that ;c

After the first dm it looks like I'm watching an entirely different replay. You completely change modes from style to dm, and I'm not sure how I feel about that.

All in all the dms are fine, but it all happens so fast that at the end of it I'm a little lost, wondering exactly what happened. Don't forget that the dms aren't the only element of a replay. This is just a personal thing, but imo making the hits look good and look powerful is just as important as getting dms with them. Don't forget to follow through with your hits and keep them going a few frames after the dm, otherwise they look really sporadic and insignificant. Although, I did like what you did with the last bits of the torso. That was pretty neat.
Dm's are nice.

Movement is kinda lacking tough.
It's alot of just quirking towards the actual getting of dm's.

Wich can ruin most replays.

And try practicing to flow into a pose instead of forcing it. Makes alot of +++
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.