Ranking
Originally Posted by Icarus View Post
So, why did you choose the name Largekilla? It's kind of random, don't you think?

he was probably really fat back then, and he killed a lot of people

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
he said its because he is tall(Large) and putted random name at front(Killa)
still epic name
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
I though he was a weeb ( no offense ) and named his tori after that soccer anime "largekilla" or something.
BumbleBurke: Yeah there is some thing wrong with you. How ever thank you very much.
Tips? I have no idea, every thing comes with practice, but more important understanding what you are doing. Xio is a good role model.

Victortb: biggest surprise? How good this community is. I never expected such a positive feedback.
reaction when you knew that you was getting popular? Motivation to keep going.

Guns of icarus: What victor said. I'm tall, my friends irl call me large so large was taken then large + random = largekilla.

Diuwaybuns: memes?
[ORMO] [OLDA] [The Team] [The JHX Experience]
Good day Dr. Freud
i like your facial hair?
You have received a warning at Toribash Community.
The minimum bid is 20k, not 19,999 TCs. Respect auction rules.
Favorite Show? Favorite Player other than urself?
Most suprising replay thats not from you?
Biggest inspirator?
How was school for you?
Thats it. now answer em pls

btw i ate a cactus today, tasty.
[Replaymaker]-[Replays]-[BumbleBurke]

[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4562400_2.gif[/SIGPIC]
are u looking to make another cool replay to get at the stock replays ?
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO
do you know how to hack replays? like nuthug
when i first started and i saw you and swexx's sparring i was like O_o how in the hola crickity crabs will i even be able to do this?
and now when starters see my tricking (not that good) they have the same reaction and i really know that if they stick to the game they can be better than me xD

but man still everytime when i look at your replay im like (im never ever ever gonna get that good)
Power Punch