Toribash
Original Post
Sparring 101
Anything that involves: Sparring,Parkour,Madmans, or Anything.. The name is quite stupid..
Attached Files
Its the BEST SPAR EVER!!!!!!.rpl (559.1 KB, 25 views)
Balance Beam #1.rpl (77.1 KB, 6 views)
KipUp.rpl (38.5 KB, 5 views)
Tricking.rpl (345.9 KB, 7 views)
Spear Skill Show.rpl (52.3 KB, 6 views)
Revive Parkour #1.rpl (71.6 KB, 5 views)
DecDance Spar.rpl (289.4 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by JAKNABOX; Mar 16, 2016 at 01:24 AM.
1st of all. The first one is weird. You are flopping. Second one. You used foot mod, very obvious. 3rd one, you got decapped because you used foot mod. Not really Great.

Out of 10 I give these replays a 4. You cheat to get the Dms. Train harder.
First spar, uke was carrying the replay and keeping it going, i reccommend you watch some sparrers spar and learn some moves

Second replay was utter cringe. Footmod is such a cringy mod for people doing madmans, and also you seem to not know how to move your Tori very good. I suggest practicing and watching Liar/hentai's madmans and uke bashing

Third replay is the same as the second in term of quality. It has no fluidity, very sloppy and dm's were either modded or that was footmod.

All in all, you need to practice your fluidity and watch more experienced replay makers to get an idea of what to do. You can get better but you need to take my advice and practice.
Yes, These were very old replays... I am working on making better ones
-----
Honestly, The last 2 are in mushu.. and the first was just Xspar..
-----
And I was controlling both of them after the first 200 frames.. I edited it...
Last edited by JAKNABOX; Feb 24, 2016 at 04:20 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by JAKNABOX View Post
Yes, These were very old replays... I am working on making better ones
-----
Honestly, The last 2 are in mushu.. and the first was just Xspar..
-----
And I was controlling both of them after the first 200 frames.. I edited it...

Well, just use the classic mod. No edits but edit the turn frames, match frames, and engage distance. Work on replays up to date. Not old ones where your skill is garbage.
A good idea to get ideas from, is to set-up nice openers. Long openers.

Spin around a little before going havoc on uke, you'll make a plan and know the best looking moves when you've done and set up for the following moves!

Also, sometimes I /dl and /lp myself to look like Tori instead of running around with my own textures. It just makes me feel better about the replays. You can try it with other great replay-makers like Swexx, Largekilla, pusga etc. etc.
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]