Ranking
Original Post
(J) JuicyFruit Recruitment

Welcome to the JuicyFruit recruitment page.

We are a friendly clan based around creativity, having fun, and in general a place where you are free to be yourself.
We have a goal to help bring back the creative community back to toribash as we've lately noticed the downfall in this area of toribash.
If you share the same vision that we have or you simply enjoy making art, tricking, mod making or making anything in general,
Please fill out the application Below.
*NOTE this is a freeform application.*

*name
*something about yourself
*Any infractions?
*examples of your work, mods, replays etc.

We don't care about how well you fight or what your best mod is
unless its a spar/parkour mod or one you have made.

Last edited by Lucy; May 28, 2017 at 05:49 AM. Reason: <3
|Evil|
I don't exist
My name is truth i'm a pretty cool person i don't like telling people my age because that's does not matter its just a number and it does not help anyone or me but anyways i am a brown belt i'm a relaxed person i like to have fun and stuff i'm not on that much but i'm fun to talk to whenever i am on and like to play fun mods in this game called toribash.
i have 3 infractions because of forum rules i did not know about. replays below
-----
Yellow
Attached Files
SD-Hiss.rpl (475.8 KB, 10 views)
Me and teknos ping spar x3.rpl (368.1 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by MultiGod; May 28, 2017 at 03:55 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
From your sparring replay, you seem to lack control but you don't necessarily have a bad grasp at it from looking at your SD-Hiss replay. I'll talk over it with the recruiters and will post back here or I'll send you a pm if we've made a decision.
Last edited by Lucy; May 28, 2017 at 06:16 AM. Reason: <3
|Evil|
I don't exist
Hello, I'm looking to apply as an ally to jucyfruit. I'm not quite sure what I need to become an ally, so I'll treat it as a standard app.

My name is Karbn(I prefer to keep my actual name a secret)
I am 18 years old, and about to finish high school. I'm a sixth dan black belt, and I'll probably be a sixth fan black belt for some time.

As for something about myself, I take martial arts in real life, I love biking, and I dabble in making music, although I'm not very good at it.
I've had three infractions, all because of rules I didn't know existed or rules that were just created, so nothing serious. No bans.

Really can't show any of my mods or replays, as I'm on mobile right now, but if they're needed I'll add a couple of my mods and replays for you to see.
Hopefully this is deemed acceptable! I look forward to working with you guys in the future
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
Originally Posted by Karbn View Post
Hello, I'm looking to apply as an ally to jucyfruit. I'm not quite sure what I need to become an ally, so I'll treat it as a standard app.

My name is Karbn(I prefer to keep my actual name a secret)
I am 18 years old, and about to finish high school. I'm a sixth dan black belt, and I'll probably be a sixth fan black belt for some time.

As for something about myself, I take martial arts in real life, I love biking, and I dabble in making music, although I'm not very good at it.
I've had three infractions, all because of rules I didn't know existed or rules that were just created, so nothing serious. No bans.

Really can't show any of my mods or replays, as I'm on mobile right now, but if they're needed I'll add a couple of my mods and replays for you to see.
Hopefully this is deemed acceptable! I look forward to working with you guys in the future

You can send a pm to the leader. Just to keep this thread a bit more organized, I'll let the leader know you want to ally.
|Evil|
I don't exist

Hey guys, my name is Elite, other known as Brayden if you would like to call me that. I was originally born in Latvia and was raised there from ages 1-12, then moved to the united states when i was around 13-14. I have been playing toribash for basically 2-3 years on this account, while-as my original account was long forgotten as i was like 8 at the time of playing it and literally forgot all the details. On the lower side of things, yes i do have infractions, like 2-3 due to the stupid reason of "useless posts", which in my opinion no post is useless unless it's spam, but let's not go into that. Back on topic, i am 17, turning 18 on the 23rd of this month. I am out of school at the time and plan on getting back into toribash, and as well getting back into making graphics and other fun stuff like that. I'm learning to edit replays at the moment, so hopefully i'll get better with that. For any skills and other things like that, i am decent at graphic/logo design and once again as i said before, i am learning to edit, and yes i will post wips of me getting better as time goes on, as of right now i need to get a editing programing such as after effects or sony vegas.

On the other hand i have had a bad past of 'hopping', but to fix that issue i quit the game for a while, took some time to myself, and thought real hard about what i'm going to do in this game and if i was honestly going to come back at all. So i came back today and looked around for a clan i would like to stay in. This clan seemed to fit me well as it's more about creating things like art, replays, mods and other things rather than being extremely good at the game itself, so i thought to give this clan a try at applying. From what i can see this clan has a lot of potential,
and i would like to be part of the family that this clan creates, i have met wolfy in the past if i remember correctly, my memory has turned to crap since i left for a while. And i give props to him for creating this clan. And everyone else who is helping him out.

This was my applications, there will be examples of my work below, hope you enjoyed.

Examples