ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Wibble Attack Contest!
For Entry To This Contest, Send Me 5k

How To Win You Say? Well Then, Read The Following:
Pretty much to keep things short and simple, wibbles as much as possible, being completely random and just plain idiotic, please note: Do Not Wibble any other place Besides the Wibbles Forum

Rules:
-When Wibbling, DO NOT repeat the same thing over and over, that isnt wibbling, thats just plain spam. That will get you auto-matically kicked from this tornament and you're cash will not be refunded.
-If you do not send the 5,000 tc to me, then you can't enter, and btw, you can send more than 5k if you wish, the more tc, the bigger the prizes!
-Sending in tc is simple, go to torishop and send the tc to " razorbank" or else i will keep the tc, NO REFUNDS, sending it to this direct account will well, yeah , do the above ^
-Constantly wibbles, i will be checking on the wibble forums constantly to see who is doing the best.
-By sending in 5k or more, you will earn a slot in the tornament, 40 slots in total, meaning the Prize will be all of you're added up tc, mostlikely around 150k for first place, and 50k for second.
-The winner will be decided after the end of the submission date, or after reaching the 200k limit, if you're lucky someone generous will send more tc so the prize is bigger.

Wibble Slots:

Starting with 30, once we reach 30 i will fix it to 40.
Originally Posted by Princeshon View Post
if full slots prize will be 400k xP i thinks

Sorry for double post, but No, each person can only have 1 slot.
But at first it was 400k untill u change the slot member Dood. imm not dumb Foo
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Proud Member Of [Evil]
Love Lempika For Making My Avatar and Signature
[21:27] <+siku> huge penis in War's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused?
[21:27] <+siku> penis gently sliding deeper in war's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused
[21:27] <Xtreme> not anymore :D
Originally Posted by Princeshon View Post
But at first it was 400k untill u change the slot member Dood. imm not dumb Foo

I wouldn't be so sure about that last part. Just kidding
also sure ill give this a try.
Want 1k event for doing something easy? check it http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=129460
So really.

30 entries x 5k = 150k

You didnt come up with really any tc, so not much effort put into the competition.

Goodluck though
Contest Closed.
btw sly, i said 40, yet i put 30 , because i was lazy.Read the Rules Closely.