Toribash
Just buzz the sides yourself like everyone else m8
[duck] 01101000 01101001 01110000 01101111 01110100 01101001 01100010 01101111 01110010
are you trying to be REASONABLE right now

how dare yo u
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~
oh I dare
[duck] 01101000 01101001 01110000 01101111 01110100 01101001 01100010 01101111 01110010
Originally Posted by Larfen View Post
idk I've been thinking about undercuts because my hair is dumb and when the sides get long literally nothing I do with it looks good so I would have to buy gel and FORCE IT TO LOOK GOOD and I don't want to live that life so an undercut might remedy that problem and make it so that the side is so short that there's no way that it can fuck itself up until maybe when it starts to grow again and then it looks dumb and I have to get my hair cut like every few weeks which would suck because when I'm at school there are no good barbers because it's in a tiny ass town so as it is now I only get my hair cut like 4 times a year which is cheap for sure but it ends up with my hair looking kinda silly sometimes but yeah undercuts might work who knows maybe I should just shave my head and never have to worry about it again but that would look especially silly I'm sure so that's not feasible and I'm probably not ready to make any drastic changes in my appearance so I'll probably just do what I've been doing for the past 4 years

just remember larfen, no matter what anyone says

you are a legend
-----
Originally Posted by Larfen View Post
idk I've been thinking about undercuts because my hair is dumb and when the sides get long literally nothing I do with it looks good so I would have to buy gel and FORCE IT TO LOOK GOOD and I don't want to live that life so an undercut might remedy that problem and make it so that the side is so short that there's no way that it can fuck itself up until maybe when it starts to grow again and then it looks dumb and I have to get my hair cut like every few weeks which would suck because when I'm at school there are no good barbers because it's in a tiny ass town so as it is now I only get my hair cut like 4 times a year which is cheap for sure but it ends up with my hair looking kinda silly sometimes but yeah undercuts might work who knows maybe I should just shave my head and never have to worry about it again but that would look especially silly I'm sure so that's not feasible and I'm probably not ready to make any drastic changes in my appearance so I'll probably just do what I've been doing for the past 4 years

just remember larfen, no matter what anyone says

you're a legend
Last edited by Internet; Apr 3, 2016 at 07:58 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
bad news guys, my trimmer doesnt have a large enough size to remove the amount of hair i want, it would practically shave my head. i sorta figured out a way to fix it myself with scissors though, it doesnt look as bad now i was really concerned though since im not very good with scissors
oh yeah
Ok good because I was just about to vote you to go to quarantine, pusga

No undercuts. No exceptions. Except swedes.
This should be a rule
We're still kids in buses longing to be free.