Ranking
Original Post
MultiCompetition: Replays: Gymnastics, suicide, Wesker.
Winners have been announced.

Floor Routine: StupidTaco
Handstand: SinisterTori
Backflip: StupidTaco
Suicide: DTKKenji/blackout88
Wesker: SinisterTori

This is a replay competition
It is free to enter.
There are small prizes to win.

If you want to enter, simply attach your replay to a reply to this thread.
As many entries as you want.

Criteria for winning (other than "Wesker")
Mod must be classic.
You may change the distance between yourself and uke.
You may change the matchframes.
You may change the gravity.

Other changes ARE ALLOWED, but only WITHIN REASON. i.e. if you change the dismemberthreshold, you must state you did so. This will make you less likely to win. Unless the amount of awesome you show in your replay completely overpowers this change.
I repeat
Any other changes to the game rules MUST BE STATED else that replay will be deemed invalid. I will be checking.

1. Best handstand
2. Best backflip(s)*
3. Best acrobatic suicide
4. Best Floor routine**
5. Wesker*** (can change any rules for this one.)

prizes will be between 500-1000tc.
prizes will only be awarded to those worthy of it.

handstand will probably be judged on length and how awesome you look doing it.
backflip will probably be judged purely on quality of backflip, i.e. how awesome you look doing it.
Acrobatic suicide will be judged purely on how awesome you look killing yourself.
floor routine will take into account the number of, the speed of, and the height of your flips, cartwheels, corkscrews, etc. bonus points for beheading uke in an awesome fashion
Wesker will be judged on how awesome you look acting out a wesker scene. Any mod + rules can be used here, it just has to look awesome. and Weskery.

* as many backflips as you want, doesnt have to just be one.
** google it. Flips, cartwheels, roundoffs, etc.
*** http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_pv_R1dFfQ
Closest to that, or any other amazing scene involving wesker being completely awesome.

Competition closes at the end of August 09.
Unless nobody has entered. =D
Last edited by Resetting; Sep 4, 2009 at 12:18 AM. Reason: added prize details
Well ok.

The first one was made for a realisim competition (that I won), the second is made just for this comp.

And a suicide.
Attached Files
DarkCompBackflip 3.rpl (85.3 KB, 18 views)
3 1n 4 r0w.rpl (92.7 KB, 12 views)
comp suicide.rpl (51.9 KB, 14 views)
Respawn in 10...
Those were all thoroughly enjoyable to watch.

This closes at the end of August too...
Ages left.

You're pretty far ahead in at least one field though, taco. =D
Thank you resetting. And now I'm off to work on a tumbling routine.

Hopefully I will not disappoint.
Respawn in 10...
i have my weskers, and i went for an acrobatic suicde, so i kick out all my old ones
wesker is like instagib with no gravity, hes insane!

replays are attached

the first wesker is 45 dt
the second wesker is 70 sambo grav
the 3rd (mainpulation decap one) is antoher wesker, i doubt he would rip off his own arms, but he is such a god mod, i guess he would grow them back ;)
Attached Files
#wesker1.rpl (93.1 KB, 10 views)
#wesker2.rpl (65.4 KB, 8 views)
llol acrobatic suicide.rpl (71.2 KB, 6 views)
Beta: YOU HAVE TO LOOK AT IT1!!! ITS LEGIT FULL 128! Morbon: joint textures and all? Beta: lol no fuck joint textures
yeah, i didnt like the first 2 weskers, i plan on making the jump neck snap, but i didnt have time to make it. im working on it now.
Beta: YOU HAVE TO LOOK AT IT1!!! ITS LEGIT FULL 128! Morbon: joint textures and all? Beta: lol no fuck joint textures
im going to remove all my replays! except for the manip decap and here are 2 more weskers and a backflip entry. i know it says floor routine, but in the end i saw the backflip choice and decided to keep it as a backflip these should have my name on cos i did these on my grandmas comp where i do has internet
Attached Files
lol wesker newish.rpl (84.7 KB, 9 views)
lol floor routine.rpl (62.9 KB, 6 views)
lol wesker newish 2.rpl (60.0 KB, 7 views)
Got bored did this thought I'd post it.

Obviously you should be editing your attempts and stuff with that awesome "E" key, and using shift+space LIBERALLY, should be MUCH better than what I just posted.

This DOES NOT mean you cant post something that you think isnt any good. Basically carry on posting ANYTHING, even more if you want to, of any quality. even unfinished things.

And thanks to everyone thats taken part so far.
Two weeks and five days left, roughly =D

Have fun.

(=
Attached Files