Ranking
That's a mistake, always contact your leader when the clan is new and you want to have a war. Dont go crazy on wars against clans that are to hard to beat
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Super Moderator, Event Squad, Market Squad. If you have any questions shoot me a PM!
Don't know if you know, but I am the leader :P
Humbleness is the best strength in life.
Luuda i thought it was good for us to get our rank up and get known but now that i know ill ask you i just had a some new recruits and i thought it would be some nice xp for them
It's fine. Plus, do you have skype? If so reply.
-----
Crimson won second clan battle against Origin!
Last edited by Luuda; Oct 10, 2014 at 02:49 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Is Cyber supposed to be a leader if so congrats cyber
-----
as you can see i've been warring a lot to get out rank up but as soon as we get into 50's ill stop and we will have massive clan wars!
Last edited by thedarklord1228; Oct 12, 2014 at 09:55 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hey, sorry to invade. You need to have a talk with trio. he got mad over a war because he couldnt beat someone with a 310 Global rank and then because he beat me by a misclick on my knee believes hes better than me? Wheres the sportsmanship in that.
Only two things in the world are infinite. The Universe and Human Stupidity.
Hey time thanks for letting us know ill talk to him and did he solo cause he cant do that and i think he is like 10/11 so he doesnt know better but ill talk to him.
Still here.
Clan revamped. Planning to do a complete makeover of the clan.