Ranking
Original Post
[Clan League 2015] Congratulations on 3rd place!
Thank you for your co-operation during the event and bearing with me for 3 months straight.
As promised here is a little candy for everyone who contributed to the Clan.

One item of choice from those available in the shop
(with exception of subscriptions, collector items, packs, elite tier items and misc textures) ST shop is included.

Here is a list of people who fought for the clan:
shockey
imapirate
diamond
winver
holotor
drhax
Blueevil
ticux
diamond
Stabberz
Odlov

If by any chance i missed someone, please tell me.

and once again,
Congratulations on getting this far.
Nice job Alpha, you guys you did great!
(sry for invade)
"Valt, no offence but i'm better than all of nitro apart from maybe azzeff who's around the same..." -Verzox 2015
congrats guys!
Oh shiai shop included
That's nice. To give a hint if i was you guys i'd go for some toriteam items. Thouse are pretty rare and u can get some kind of revenue for them, 100k'isk probably.
Other them that there is hairs and 3d objects. If u want to make some tc off them i recomand:
KMFB or centurion ( it's not on the list scorpio posted ) that's like 100k if u want to sell them fast.
After these choises if i was to try to make some $$$ i'd go for kamehamehair (60k'ish), swagtastic gear (60k'ish and it's rare atm), or the duckbill (probably 100-130k cause it's rare).

Hope it helps... Centurion is pretty rare, kmfb sells for 100k...but if u want to sell stuff make sure you don't all get the same items ;) because price will deflate ;)
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
almost did it, next year we're going to rock the shit out of it
good job dawgs, see ya again next year

Water Melon, Fire Melon, Earth Melon, Air Melon... The ELEMELONS!
Originally Posted by Insanity View Post
congrats guys!
Oh shiai shop included
That's nice. To give a hint if i was you guys i'd go for some toriteam items. Thouse are pretty rare and u can get some kind of revenue for them, 100k'isk probably.
Other them that there is hairs and 3d objects. If u want to make some tc off them i recomand:
KMFB or centurion ( it's not on the list scorpio posted ) that's like 100k if u want to sell them fast.
After these choises if i was to try to make some $$$ i'd go for kamehamehair (60k'ish), swagtastic gear (60k'ish and it's rare atm), or the duckbill (probably 100-130k cause it's rare).

Hope it helps... Centurion is pretty rare, kmfb sells for 100k...but if u want to sell stuff make sure you don't all get the same items ;) because price will deflate ;)

Thanks for advice. Prolly gonna go for centurion.
well i want a kung fu master beard

Water Melon, Fire Melon, Earth Melon, Air Melon... The ELEMELONS!