ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
(Vast) Vast killers
Vast Killers is a pretty snazzy group, yknow?

[Description//Rules]
(Vast) Killers is a clan that is founded and lead by Maki, and co-founded and co-lead by Melodicity. We are a community, we love to participate in wars, but we always take in other members schedules and opinions before starting a war. Members come before wars, we are a family. Being rude and/or discourteous will not be tolerated. We love to joke around and have fun, but there is always a line, so try not to cross it. We expect full maturity from our members at certain times, such as wars, application discussions, and kick/de-rank discussions, as well as some others. That leads me into the next topic. If we find you are rude/disrespectful to other members and the Toribash community in general (without regard, of course) your offense will be posted for discussion and we will decide the punishment for that said offense. Overall we are a fun loving, cool group of people.

You don't have to be amazing at Toribash to join, but we'd like you to know how to play the game, which is why we set a restriction to black belt+, I feel this is the best belt restriction overall, some cases may differ, if you are an alternate account or banned, just go into our discord and message me or Maki and we'll see how you fair. (Banned accounts will be put as trials until their main account is unbanned)

[Clan Goals]
15 members []
10 members []
5 members []
Rank 50 []
Get a cool community [X]
Rank 25 []
Rank 15 []
Rank 10 []
Rank 5 []
Rank 1 []
5k in bank [X]
10k in bank [X]
50k in bank []
100k in bank[]
200k in bank[]
That is the list of our goals, if you would like help accomplish those, we'd love for you to apply to our clan!

Discord

To apply, just join our discord and hang with us. If you're cool and stuff we'll invite you, and if you're not, well, you get the boot. You also have to submit an application to the application thread.

Recruitment

Bank:VKBank

Seeya,
Melo x Maki
Last edited by Melon; Apr 10, 2018 at 05:06 AM.
no way bro thats crazy
We will post the story, in a week or 5 days. =3
Former Staff Positions: Help Squad , & Tori-Agent
Goodboys -> Max | Ymir | Haku | Zephh | Furryprints | rcrichman
What did you change?
Former Staff Positions: Help Squad , & Tori-Agent
Goodboys -> Max | Ymir | Haku | Zephh | Furryprints | rcrichman
just bank stuff, Maki
-----
no one likes our forum ;c
Last edited by Melon; Mar 7, 2018 at 12:05 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
no way bro thats crazy