Ranking
Original Post
Linux (Steam) Toribash Replays Won't Play
I recently set up Ubuntu on one of my computers and Toribash works fine through steam, but when I go to watch replays they all say "DATA CORRUPTED" and none of them will play. Except for a few random ones downloaded from an outside source.

Any else have this problem? Haven't been able to find a fix. I would rather use steam and have not tried running standalone through WINE.
using Manjaro, used Mint and Arch, everything is okey. Try to delete and download TB
toribash - simulator of wasting time in queues
Tried reinstalling. Tried changing file names. I'm using the latest stable version of Ubuntu. Someone sent me some replays and some of them work while others don't even load. Any other replays just don't load, but will load on a windows machine. I'm going to try sending some others from my windows machine to see if any will work like the few that someone sent to me.
this may be wrong but it could be the fact windows and linux use different line endings.
Windows: \r\n
Linux: \n

when loading the files it could be conflicting, just an idea however.
Seems to be playing my older replays which were all manually named. All my newer replays are autosaved. It won't let me manually save them on linux and won't let me rename them. I'm going to try and rename them on windows first and see what happens.