Ranking
Well I agree, but I find many people speaking English on the Brazilian one instead of Portuguese. I do think they should bring it back, but I believe that sometimes they do these things to fix up some stuff. Since you get 10 TC for every win, maybe the thing that was supplying the TC ran out or something, also, have to deal with inflation, these are jsut some thoughts.
Originally Posted by MrMiyagy View Post
Well I agree, but I find many people speaking English on the Brazilian one instead of Portuguese. I do think they should bring it back, but I believe that sometimes they do these things to fix up some stuff. Since you get 10 TC for every win, maybe the thing that was supplying the TC ran out or something, also, have to deal with inflation, these are jsut some thoughts.

Well they shouldnt , I mean its supossed to be for brazilian players right?
thats why it says "Official Br" about the inflation thing that sounds silly
ift there was something like that happening they would get rid of the quick aikido servers rather than the public6 aikidobigdojo <3
I wonder what is the reason anyways
Last edited by Sthip; May 24, 2017 at 03:08 AM.

if they literally only canceled it because of the 10TC thing just take the prize off legit no one cares about the 10tc it awards you you have to make to 10th dan only playing in pub servers to get just 100k, : I it seems really silly to delete the server for just that reason
Agreeing with this and bringback public boxshu mushu v2 too xD But Abd comes first :P Bring public6 back^^^^^^^^
dfntly notImplore
Veoo, I'm just throwing our ideas, calm down, but I'm sure they took it down for a technical reason to fix some things. I support keeping a dedicated ABD server on though, because it is a popular mod, but anymore boxshu has become more popular man. Probably boxshu brings more attention now.
Veoo, I'm just throwing our ideas, calm down, but I'm sure they took it down for a technical reason to fix some things. I support keeping a dedicated ABD server on though, because it is a popular mod, but anymore boxshu has become more popular man. Probably boxshu brings more attention now.

If its a technical issue, it shouldn't take that long to fix it. It should be fixed within one week its not that big of a deal.
Boxshu is just a silly mod, abd is the real one
Na sahi kuch magar itna to kiya karte the
Wo mujhe dekh ke pehchan liya karte the
Originally Posted by MrSofty View Post
If its a technical issue, it shouldn't take that long to fix it. It should be fixed within one week its not that big of a deal.
Boxshu is just a silly mod, abd is the real one

Boxshu is like the 2nd most played mod, I wouldn't call it silly just because you don't like it...
Originally Posted by sir View Post
Semipro and Blackbelt grappling rooms now have abd.

Arrgg dude, I really don't think this is the same.

I'm talking about PUBLIC

we need a public6

with the 6 and public

its just been around too long and people have come to rely on it, also, how are you gonna have public greykido, boxshu, fucking ninjutsu and not ABD in the public list?
Originally Posted by Kozmonaut View Post
why did public abd get taken out in the first place

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

same though.

I think they want people to get into other mods because they think that it will make toribash better...

I don't think that they understand...