Toribash
Original Post
what's this, and how to stop it?

it keeps poping up on my computer, and other ones with different file names and sources, but idk what it is.. i always hit cancel, but it pops up again after a couple minutes..
it started after i downloaded a movie through a torrent, but i made sure i only downloaded the movie file, nothing else

bigger pic

Last edited by ThePirateKing; Jul 5, 2016 at 06:20 PM.
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by dank View Post
try to run an antivirus first

The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Hi Thepirateking

1. Open Control panel and navigate to Internet Properties option. Now choose "Internet Properties".
2. Internet Properties window will be open.
3. Now navigate to "Security" tab.
4. Choose "custom level".
5. A new window for "Security setting" will be opened.
6. Now search for "Launching application and unsafe files (not recommended)"
7. There you will find the three option. (Disable, enable and prompt .)
Hi Im Travem :)
actually, i had completely uninstalled and removed Norton Internet Security a couple days ago since it had expired a long long time ago, and all the pop-ups to renew it and the background cpu usage were annoying, and i had been meaning to download a free Antivirus app, so I installed Avast earlier and looks like problem solved.. not sure what was the problem to be honest, but it's not a problem anymore e.e

thanks anyway though