Ranking
Original Post
MSquad applications open [BUT NOT ANYMORE]
Hi everyone,

Once again, it's time for us to recruit some new Market Squad members. As usual, if you're interested in applying for the position please send your application to me by PM. As with the GM applications, there is no specified format for the application (with one exception, but I'll get to that in a moment) - send whatever information you think is necessary.

In addition, all applications must include a drawing of Godzilla and Batman playing together on various pieces of playground equipment (Godzilla and Batman may not be the same size), as requested by ishi. This can be in traditional or digital medium - draw it on paper and scan/photograph it, draw it in MSPaint, whatever. But it needs to be there. (Note: It doesn't have to be the greatest piece of art ever produced. Just do your best on it.)

Applications will be accepted for roughly one or two weeks. If you've submitted an application recently, you don't have to resubmit it. Also, please don't PM me or any MSquad members inquiring about your application. It's annoying and doesn't help you.

Thanks and good luck!

EDIT: If you submitted a GM application already, you need to decide whether you want GM or MSquad - you can't apply for both. So if you decide that you actually want to apply for MSquad, please PM a GM informing them that you're retracting your GM app.
Last edited by hanz0; Apr 16, 2012 at 03:07 AM.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Sorry but I don't think it's reasonable to ask us to draw batman and Godzilla and put it in our application.
Originally Posted by subzer0z View Post
Sorry but I don't think it's reasonable to ask us to draw batman and Godzilla and put it in our application.

Oh, I'm sorry, I guess you're incapable of creative thinking. Guess you're not quite what we're looking for.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
B&B&B&
Hmm...maybe you should put what Market Squad members do: (yadadyada) and what would make a good Market Squad member: (yadaydayda). Or just put this link in the first post : http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=214880
Dunno
Originally Posted by Frudious View Post
Hmm...maybe you should put what Market Squad members do: (yadadyada) and what would make a good Market Squad member: (yadaydayda). Or just put this link in the first post : http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=214880

I'm operating on the logic that if you don't already know what MSquad is/does (or are incapable of looking it up yourself), you're probably not exactly what we're looking for.

B&B&B&
Currently in the process of constructing the greatest, most prolific MSquad application to have ever graced these forums.

Expect great things from me hanz0...great things.
Originally Posted by subzer0z

Oh, I'm sorry, I guess you're incapable of creative thinking. Guess you're not quite what we're looking for.

Well now your jumping to conclusions, I didn't want to join and for market squad you don't need creative thinking it's "Market squad" not Art squad.
Originally Posted by subzer0z View Post
Well now your jumping to conclusions, I didn't want to join and for market squad you don't need creative thinking it's "Market squad" not Art squad.

Read as: "Yeah, well, I didn't want to join your stupid club anyways!"

If I wanted mindless drones I wouldn't bother accepting applications at all. Stop presuming to think you know how the staff operates.

B&B&B&
Maybe this is the answer to your complain, subzer0z....
If you can't do that such simple thing, how can you be a MS member?
Remember to always follow the rules whatever it is.
They also state that it shouldn't be the best piece of art you make.
Enigma | Indonesian?
rip aelise, she wil b remembrd