Toribash
Original Post
Hi, Im Gioo95
Hello. Im Gioo95. I was a [Latin] Member and i playied for an year, i went to annother country for 4 months and when i come back i saw that i couldn`t enter to my account. I have already talked to Tinerr and Jakob ( Latin Members ) and i told all i did and they beleaved that i was Gioo95. Because i told them all i got and what I did to enter [Latin]. So If you can help me i would be very happy. Thank You Gioo95
Did you try getting your password with the retrieve password function?

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

I've sent the password reminder to the registered email, which is [email protected].

Vox sucks

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

they changed the email man. thats not my email. they hacked my tb and theychanged email. thats why im asking. if i had the msn that i had i wouldnt be so nervous
Can you prove that that account is yours?

Vox sucks

You told me on msn a while ago that you sold your account, I even saw the guy that bought the account gioo95 playing.

He didn't hack you, you're trying to scam us.
Last edited by Alan; Feb 1, 2010 at 01:36 AM.
no man. alan u are wrong. that guy stole my msn and tb account. thats why he said that to u. he stole my msn.

EDIT : he stole my msn cuz i had the same password than tb one. now i learned not to put same password