Ranking
Original Post
Hi there, I'm Luna.
Hi there,
I'm Luna. ^-^

I don't quite know how everything works around here on the forums. It is quite a lot to take in at once and a bit overwhelming.
Currently I really suck at the game.
I hope to improve, but I've got a long way to go.
The only reason I got a belt at all is because I practised with a friend.

I like to draw, which makes me curious to try out making textures for Toribash. Since I have hardly any TC. (I got some from going into multiplayer too early and somehow getting lucky a few times. xD)
I suppose I'll make textures for others....
Which I Have no idea how to do currently. xD

Basically I could summarize all of this into.
I'm really curious about a lot of things, while at the same time not knowing how to do anything.

Nice to meet you. ^^
Hi Luna, welcome to the community! If you need any help message me or any bolded and colored name - they are knowledge banks.

About the textures: take a look here, I'm 99% percent sure there are more tutorials than this one, and you can browse through here to find others.
Hail, Luna! It's nice to see a new face here. Hope to see your art in the art board soon so , and a few others, can mark your progress. Maybe one day we'll have a great texturer on our hands.
I think I might be retired.
Hey Luna, welcome to the community!

If you'd like any help getting into art, feel free to send me a Private Message. Would be more than happy to give you any kind of help. Whether it be Art or just Knowledge on the game. I specify in Cartoon and Anime, just to be clear.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Thank you all for your responses. ^-^
I'm really grateful for them and I'll keep all the advice in mind.
Seriously, its very helpful.

I doubt i'll become a great texturer, seeing some of the textures around here I could never hope to even get close to that level of skill.
Nonetheless it'll be fun to see what I can come up with and create, hopefully some people will enjoy it.

Again, Thank you all.
English isn't my native language, and I'm quite an.. insecure person.
But I couldn't have imagined a warmer welcome then this. ^^
Luna Lovegood is one of my favorite Harry Potter characters
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.